DIY Investor Platform
Self-Managed Access (SMA)
The Self-Managed Access (SMA) platform is for DIY investors looking for institutional fund access and/or automatic portfolio rebalancing. The SMA platform provides access to any fund on the institutional platforms of Charles Schwab, Fidelity or TD Ameritrade that FPLCM has access to.
The Self-Managed Access (SMA) platform provides access to the following:
- Automatic portfolio rebalancing based on your investment plan1
- Institutional funds such as Dimensional Funds, PIMCO, Vanguard, and etc.2-4
- Private funds from companies, such as Goldman Sachs, Origin Investments, CRG, Blackstone, Starwood, PIMCO, Carlyle, Owl Rock and etc. 4,5
- Interval funds from companies, such as Stone Ridge, Versus Capital, Ares Capital, Pioneer Amundi and Bluerock4,5
- Strategic models
- Wealth Management Portal featuring account aggregation, budget monitoring, goal planning, educational resources and much more
- Quarterly portfolio reporting
- Portfolio consulting ($250/hour)
SELF-MANAGED ACCESS FEES
*$1,000 annual access fee includes one account ($100 per each additional account). Setup fee is determined by the number of required custodian forms ($150/form fee). Any requested form processing throughout service is subject to a $150/form fee. Annual access fee must be paid in full. Households over $5 million may incur additional surcharge fee.
2Vanguard institutional class shares are not available. Admiral class funds may be purchased.
3Client must notify FPLCM via email when selling DFA funds. The minimum holding period for DFA funds is 6 months. Failure to adhere will result in removal of accounts from the SMA platform.
4Fund availability may vary.
5Additional fees apply. Transactions requiring paperwork are subject to a $150/form fee.