Headquartered in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, Vanguard was founded in 1975 and has two additional local offices and 13 international offices around the globe. As of December 31, 2104, Vanguard was managing $3 trillion U.S. mutual fund assets. Vanguard currently manages 170 U.S. mutual funds.
Vanguard offers solutions every type of investor. Every day, individuals, organizations, and financial professionals find the investment products and services they need at Vanguard.
Whether you are looking for investments, advice, or just more conveniences, Vanguard offers everything you need to help become a successful investor:
- An impressive selection of investments, including Vanguard mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), individual stocks and bonds, and convenient access to non-Vanguard funds.
- Flagship® and Voyager® Services, including reduced costs, expert advice, and additional personal service, for investors with a higher level of assets at Vanguard.
- Advice and financial planning services, including guidance for a specific financial issue, a more comprehensive analysis, or ongoing portfolio management.
- Retirement planning, including assistance in choosing the right accounts, transferring assets, generating sufficient income, or setting up a small business retirement plan.
- College savings options, including 529 plans.
Whether it’s advisory services for your defined benefit or foundation portfolios, or investments and services for your retirement plan, Vanguard serves the entire institutional community by providing:
- Sound investment management in a wide range of products, from active and index mutual funds to commingled trusts.
- Comprehensive advisory services, from asset allocation to portfolio construction, for pension plans, endowments and foundations, and corporate assets.
- High-quality administrative and recordkeeping services for your defined contribution, defined benefit, or nonqualified plan.
- Customized plan consulting to help you design and refine your retirement plans.
- Innovative participant education, based on behavioral research, to help motivate the most reluctant employees.
- Proprietary research and commentary, providing leading-edge thinking on investments, market trends, and retirement planning issues.