Hello White Coat Conference 2022 Attendees!
FPLCM is one of the few flat fee, fee-only advisory firms in the nation. We empower clients by offering comprehensive financial planning and investment services individually tailored to client needs. Annual advisory fees range between $5,000 and $15,000, determined by your desired level of service.
RETIREMENT PLAN SERVICES
FPLCM’s iQ401k division offers an open architecture retirement plan platform available through Vanguard Retirement Plan Access™ (VRPA). Access bundled or unbundled ERISA Fiduciary, Recordkeeper, Third-Party Administrator, and Custodian services.
Plan design features include low-cost index funds, asset allocation models, Self-Directed Brokerage Accounts, private fund access, Cash Balance Plans, Roth deferrals, loans, and much more.
EMERGING PHYSICIAN PROGRAM
One of the most common statements we hear from physicians is that they regret investment decisions made early in their careers. To help new physicians, we have developed the Emerging Physician program which provides our services at a discount and access to conflict-free wealth management consulting (topics covered include debt, saving, home financing, disability/term insurance needs, etc.). No account minimums.
The Self-Managed Access (SMA) platform is for DIY investors seeking institutional fund access and more flexibility than a robo-advisor.
- Automatic portfolio rebalancing based on your investment plan (optional)
- Institutional funds such as Dimensional Funds, PIMCO, etc. and strategic models
- Private funds from companies, such as Goldman Sachs, Origin Investments, CRG, Blackstone, Starwood, PIMCO, Carlyle, Owl Rock, etc.
- Interval funds from companies, such as Stone Ridge, Pioneer Amundi and Bluerock
- Wealth Management Portal featuring account aggregation, budget monitoring, goal planning, educational resources and much more
- Quarterly portfolio reporting
- Portfolio consulting ($250/hour)