It is the trading platform registered investment advisors have access to with broker dealers, such as Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, and etc. These platforms provide individual investors who are under the advisory of registered investment advisors institutional level services.
By using Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., Fidelity, TD Ameritrade, and Interactive Brokers as custodians, FPL Capital Management has access to a wide range of products and services that help us serve our clients, including:
- Full range of investment products and trading services
- Technology and service supports
- Wide array of investment account types including retirement accounts, charitable giving, and education accounts
- Full range of investment options such as stocks, mutual funds, bonds, exchange traded funds, CD’s, and other investments
- Separately managed account services for those who want to leverage the expertise of institutional caliber money managers who specialize in particular investment styles
- Technology and service support so investors can access all their accounts online and view positions, balances, and account histories in one place
Once on the platform, investors can also access institutional class fund shares from fund companies such as AQR, PIMCO, and DFA with low purchase minimums and expense ratios.